среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

collector county houston tax




All right, before I do any sort of "settling in" in this place as if I would anyway, I have a few questions to which I demand answers.

First. Why did some hologram just swallow me? Is this another sort of twisted game thrown together by Pegasus? I find this highly likely, as whatever just...... "Ate" me definately looked like something that madman would create. If so, I refuse to play along. He will NOT gain control of my company with his childish distractions.

Second. Where am I? If I was not dragged here by the aforementioned fool, why exactly is my time being wasted like this? I have no desire play around with some bothersome psycho without enough to do. I have a company to run, after all.

Third. Why is my phone not working?

Pegasus. If you are reading this, I AM NOT AMUSED.
collector county houston tax, collector county horry sc tax, collector county hinds tax, collector county hillsborough tax.



Комментариев нет: