четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

department security social uk




��� As much as I like [[or try to at lease]] hearing about connective tissue fibers, from the moment my teacher said ldquo;bend and not breakrdquo;my mind pretty much stopped listening. Instead...the rest of the hour was spent singing various Dashboard Confessional songs. So in the event that I fail my next anatomy test, Dashboard Confessional, I blame you.
��� Well, I learned a valuable lesson today. When a friend tells you that something good is going to happen to you, do yourself a favor and do not think about what it could be. Odds are, you will be wrong and then have to spend the rest of the day all sad that you got your hopes up. I spent the first two hours of school thinking and thinking about what could be going on, and came up from everything between being asked out to having a certain someone actually talk to me. None of which ended up happening. In fact, what did happen didnrsquo;t even cross my mind. Abby seemed to think that being invited to a birthday party qualified as ldquo;something goodrdquo;. I mean, yes itrsquo;s the birthday party of the guy I find amazing, but...I donrsquo;t know something tells me I would have been happier with a hug. Skinship > everything else.
��� �I also decided that Irsquo;m giving up on Ryan. I donrsquo;t care that just sitting around waiting for guys to come talk to me is ultimately going to get me nowhere in life. At lease I donrsquo;t have to throw myself at some guy who for all I know thinks Irsquo;m a weird stalker. And Irsquo;m defiantly not going to keep trying when hersquo;s obviously not giving any effort into this. If he liked me, hersquo;d talk to me. Itrsquo;s that simple. Irsquo;m done trying to pretend that Irsquo;m outgoing.

cornellana, department security social uk, department security social, department secretary treasury, department secretary of the philippines.



Комментариев нет: