суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cool hobbys




This one is Jalie 2322. I had high hopes for this one. It got good reviews on patternreview.com and I had made one a while back, before losing weight. I am quite disappointed. The basic lines of this blouse are very nice, exactly what Iapos;m looking for. However, there is something seriously wrong with the armhole/armscye. I can not rotate my arms in this blouse. While the top of the armscye hits the correct point at my shoulder, itapos;s way over onto my bicep further down. Iapos;m not going to waste my time finishing this one. I know Iapos;ll never wear it.



On an up note, I made another version of Simplicity 3263, this time in cotton lycra jersey. Itapos;s warm for the cooler weather and is as comfortable as your typical jeans and tee shirt combo, a bit more put together.


cool hobbys, cool hockey pic, cool hockey pics, cool hockey picture.



Комментариев нет: