пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

frank ticheli blue shades





This has been the worst month for me so far.

Stats:
H:� 5apos;8
CW: 113�lbs
HW: 128 lbs
LW:�103 lbs
GW:�98 lbs


I�used to be 103 pounds this summer, I�was always under 105lbs and I�was more happy than I�ever was.�� Now I am getting more depressed and I�now sadly weigh 113lbs.� I am being watched what I�eat but I think I�have proved to my mom that I�do eat, cause I�was, so I�might be able to get away with a fast, but at the very least a major restriction diet.� I want to be 98lbs sometime this month or next.� I find that I�am much more happy when I�weigh less than when I�gain.� I�want a BMI of 14.9 instead of my current 16.7 .

I�need to stay motivated.......Anyone want to join me in the 2468 diet but with a twist.� If your able to you can fast whenever and how long you can but if you canapos;t get away with not eating youapos;ll keep that day on the number your on.�

Ex.��
Day 1:� Fast
Day 2:�� Couldnapos;t fast so ate up to 400 calories
Day 3:�Couldnapos;t fast so ate up to 600 calories
Day 4:�Fast
ect.


drawbridges info, frank ticheli blue shades, frank ticheli biography, frank ticheli bio, frank ticheli amazing grace.



Комментариев нет: