вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

duramax engine used




Just less thn 23 mins before my laptop battery goes off

exams are over and i feel somewat relieved. Hwever i always feel tt iapos;m nt doing enough. My textbks are untouched. Nt really looking through tutorials. Itapos;s scary when this feeling comes back. It seems to stop any possible gd things to happen.

todayapos;s subject pool was better thn i tot. I was really absorbed into drawing da mrt tt i spent da last 1 min to do 3 pgs of qns. Haha. My drawing isnt tt bad after all

iapos;m gonna�miss 3 gem sessions in 2 wks haha

oh da fish and chips in this canteen here is way too oily. I can only feel oil when i eat it. Haha. I much prefer my motherapos;s soup over this

i miss christa. Loads of things happened to her and on one hand iapos;m happy for her. On da other hand worried as i feel tt da situation is nt in her favour. I finally understand tt certain issues are nt as simple as they seem. BT iapos;ll be seeing her on fri fri fri yeah kinda used to da life without her. And i feel more independent nw. And i feel tt we hv loads to share nw. Mine and hers.

iapos;m slowly going into a new direction.
duramax engine used, duramax engines, duramax engines for sale, duramax exhaust.



Комментариев нет: