четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

david beckham sent off vs argentina




She is almost here, our daughter. Created high on the celestial plains, visiting our dreams before we ever had the news that she was with us on Earth. I can feel her warmth, her soul, her very connection to the fibers of the real person that resides inside of me. Even before she is born, we are already connected, soul and flesh, mind and spirit. I fall asleep each night, dreaming of watching over her while she sleeps, an eternal watch to guard her against the dangers of this world and the darkness that lurks around every corner. She is mine, and I am hers. Though tears will be shed, and harsh words may be spoken, let it be known that I am pledged to giving you all that I can, as a friend, as a father, as your guardian spirit. May you only know happiness, and when that gray and desperate day comes where you discover pain, cling to me my darling, and let your tears flow across my worn and tired hands. I love you and you are not even here. My heart is aching to meet you.

-Daddy
david beckham sent off vs argentina, david beckham sent off, david beckham screensavers, david beckham screensaver.



Комментариев нет: